Modern families demand modern windows. Modern windows require modern manufacturing technology. At Vinylmax, most orders are completely processed in 72 hours. Here are some highlights of our factory.
Software – Without innovative software, none of this would be possible. Our customized manufacturing software integrates our customers’ order entry with our vendors’ inventory management, all the way through the manufacturing and shipping process.
Glass Manufacturing -With two high speed glass lines, Vinylmax proudly manufactures its own insulated glass units.
- i3 high speed Intercept line produces thousands of Intercept spacer units per day
- automated computer controlled glass cutting table processes large sheets of float glass into custom sized lites with minimal handling
- state-of-the-art fully automated line reduces contact imperfections, debris, and smudging
- no-touch “butterfly” insulating process precisely aligns and seals glass units
- highly sensitive gas filling equipment ensures proper argon and krypton fill
Welding Technology – Multiple flexible manufacturing lines are equipped with the latest in German equipment and technology.
- automated saws perform flawless compound cuts to the 1/32”, making corner joints stronger
- four point fusion welders precisely align corners for perfectly sized frames and sashes
- CNC corner cleaning equipment cleans the weld bead with a consistent shadow grooved miter for tidy appearance
Finishing – With computerized workstations highlighting the unique features of each custom window, our quality controlled finishing process ensures consistent quality and accuracy.
Shipping – With dozens of trucks leaving our docks, our barcoding process ensures the windows are loaded on the correct trucks, in the correct order. Every Time.